Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: The Morning Coffee..........Walking Dead

  1. #11
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and just who gave you permission to leave us like that PAPPY!! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] and what's this about a job??????

  2. #12
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Mortitia:
    and just who gave you permission to leave us like that PAPPY!! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] and what's this about a job??????
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I didn't leave!! I swear!! i was just hiding in the basement!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    ....Ummm....I'm actually working for Centurion again! [img]redface.gif[/img] heh heh...

    They asked me back, and I know I should have told them to fuck off....but I need money while working on my own thing, and this is something I can do at home...so....yeah...

    at least more money will be coming in now.

    How YOU doin, darlin? [img]cool.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Welcome back Paps! Email me your self made porn vid when you get a chance. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    Welcome back Paps! Email me your self made porn vid when you get a chance. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    pappy porn....woohoo [img]eek.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hello everyone.. damn i guess i am late for breakfast.. i'll still have some donuts though [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sadly, the donuts were smished along with Andy...
    you'll have pancakes. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mornin, y'all!! Sorry I aint been around much!
    Been so busy, and time's been flyin like crazy!!!
    Nice to be workin again though! As soon as I get paid, I'm buyin some fuckin toys!!!
    I'm jonesing!!


    Tea....please!!!!


    Hey, Peeks! thanks for the call the other night!
    Sorry I was preoccupied, man! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    is that what ya call it?

  10. #20
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No! I call it making dirty videos of myself, but I wasn't gonna mention that part, ya jerk!! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •